Treating Cellulite with Surgery
Popular Surgical Options Include:
- Smart Shapes
- According to doctors, Cellulaze is the newest technology available and goes directly after the actual biological structures causing cellulite.”
- Immediate Results – with further improvement over the following 6 months.
- Usually only one treatment required.
- Lasts up to one year.
- EXPENSIVE - $5-7K
- Usually only appropriate for people moderately overweight.
- Numerous side effects include bruising, swelling, numbness and mild discomfort. Cellulite is subject to a grading system and Cellulaze cannot completely get rid of it. Depending on what grade of cellulite a woman has, she can expect to achieve a reduction of two to three levels.
- Possibility of fluid leakage from incision sites.
Treating Cellulite with Laser/Light TherapyRange of treatments use massage / suction to stimulate collagen production and alter the underlying membranes so they don’t pull as hard on the skin, causing dimples. Treatments also use heat energy to help shrink fat cells (your liver processes the fat).
- Relatively painless.
- Expensive - Requires 4-8 30 min sessions ($300-$500 per session) to see a 50% reduction. Approx 2 sessions per year for maintenance thereafter.
- Results are often only temporary.
Treating Cellulite with Massage / EndermologieGentle suction with two active rollers, similar to 2 rolling pins, and a hard, motorized vibrator massage of the skin. The intent is to reduce the thickness of the subcutaneous fat layers, improve blood flow and increase lymphatic drainage, resulting in better elimination of excess fluid and fat cells. Endermologie is often performed following a tumescent liposculpture procedure, to smooth the appearance of the treated area.
- Backed by clinical studies.
- Takes under 45 minutes.
- No surgery or incisions.
- Performed on an outpatient basis, no anesthesia required.
- Can be administered in several areas, including the hips, stomach, arms, back and thighs in a single session.
- Noticeable skin tightening and body contouring effects.
- Expensive because the products used are costly.
- Results often negligible and little research has proven guaranteed results.
- Has been said to simply cause swelling so that the cellulite is less noticeable, but the cellulite remains in place.
Treating Cellulite with Creams
- Low-cost – ability to try out different brands / companies.
- Easy to Use.
- No downtime / recovery.
- Available at most drug & department stores, and online.
- Plentiful reviews on various brands from real users.
- Effective when used in conjunction with regular exercise.
- Acts as moisturizer.
- Results take time.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Does not work for everyone – may not work with high cellulite.
- Other health conditions may lessen potency.
- May cause irritation.
Treating Cellulite with Exercise & The GymHigh-intensity cardio with interval-training will greatly improve body’s fat-burning abilities. Variety of targeted exercises available to help improve appearance of cellulite-ridden areas.
- Exercises can be done at home, for free.
- Alternatively, gym memberships are relatively inexpensive compared to other methods of cellulite reduction.
- Many other health benefits associated with maintaining regular exercise.
- Results take time.
- Must maintain consistency.
- Diet is key in weigh and fat loss, cannot rely solely on exercise.
Treating Cellulite with PillsTypes vary from herbal supplements to synthetic and prescription
- Added benefits from herbal supplements – can increase collagen and improve oxygen supply.
- Less expensive than spa treatments.
- Little research to prove efficacy in cellulite reduction.
- More expensive than a gym membership.
Treating Cellulite with Anti-Cellulite Slimming ShapewearRevolutionary anti-cellulite slimming shapewear, made from innovative fabrics that redefine the figure with a highly targeted effect. Helps correct and sustainably refine unsightly areas thanks to the patented TOURMALINE massaging ceramic beads. Meant to be worn for 28 days consecutively for 8 hours a day, the ceramic beads exert a constant micro-massage that helps blood flow and lymph drainage, thereby reducing the dimpled appearance of the skin.
- Backed by third-party clinical studies.
- High level of satisfaction from women participating in scientific studies.
- Next to no time invested in order for them to work.
- Wearable under clothing at work, at home, at the gym, etc.
- Comfortable, breathable fabric – safe for pregnant women.
- Competitively priced.
- Delivery Fast & Free.
- Currently only available in Canada and the U.S. online at TheBlackPurple.com.
- Limited retail availability in an effort to avoid markup and keep prices low for consumers.
… We can’t think of any other drawbacks to the Lanaform line of products, or any other reasons why you should not give them a try.
Now that you know where to find them, you can easily shop from the comfort of your home and have them delivered to you in just days!