We hope you’re familiar with our habit of busting cellulite headlines. We don’t like seeing so many magazine and online articles that are simply creating impossible hopes that you can ‘blast away cellulite’.
But, even while there’s been a notable increase ‘embracing’ or ‘celebrating’ cellulite stories, there still remains very little coverage of cellulite in the popular media that’s true and fair.
So we were really chuffed to find the article “What You Need To Know About The Connection Between Cellulite And Weight Loss”, on the Women’s Health website.
If you’re looking for an even-keeled explanation of cellulite, what it is and how it can be ‘treated’, this is it. Almost every paragraph is like a mini cellulite lesson.
1. “Cellulite is incredibly common”
2. “…people of all weights and sizes can and do have cellulite”
3. “Losing weight won’t automatically get rid of cellulite”
4. “… it is considered normal from a medical standpoint to have some (cellulite)”
5. “Some beauty treatments and creams claim to target cellulite, but experts are skeptical of their efficacy.”
6. “…there are no current treatments that will eliminate cellulite completely.”
But that doesn’t mean you can’t look better and feel better about yourself by wearing Mass & Slim anti-cellulite shapewear!